KLog – Bugfix quick release

Murphy has came to KLog 0.9.4 and just after releasing, I found a bug.

Not too important, no data was lost and everything worked OK but the message that was shown to the user when a QSO was coming from WSJT-X was incorrect as the operator callsign was not properly parsed from the WSJT-X data.

Being a release that is mainly focused to WSJT-X… I decided to fix it ASAP.

Anyway, I have just released with that bugfix only.

As always, you can download from the repositories.

Enjoy KLog and report any bug you may find!

This entry was posted in KLog, Release and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply