The Changelog is short in this release but is comes with somework in the backend… changes in the DB to improve how KLog is working.
Aug 2020 – 1.2
- New feature: KLog proposes to do a database backup before it is upgraded so data can be recovered if there is any problem.
- Improvement: When receiving the status from WSJT-X the RX frequency is also updated with the same TX freq.
- Improvement: Dates and Times are now together and it is possible to sort the log based on date & time. Date format has been overall updated.
- Improvement: Search is now more confortable as the search does not start inmediately after a key is pressed but some time after so it’s possible to enter more letters and reduce the search time.
- Bugfix: Fixed the DB update processes.
- Translations: Catalan (TNX Txema), Italian (TNX IU5HIU), Spanish (EA4K).
Enjoy KLog and join the Telegram groups and mailing list to discuss about KLog!