KLog 0.9.4 is finally here and it brings one interesting new feature and one important bugfix.
In addition the translations for Catalan, Croatian, Danish, Spanish and of course English, have been fully updated.
Find below the Changelog.
August 2018 – 0.9.4
- WSJT-X support to receive logged QSO and realtime data.
- Check bool DataBase::updateTo012() / it was always returning true without any action.
- Syncronize RX Freq with the satellite downlink combobox.
- Focus is back to search line edit when right click on the list of found QSOs.
- Update process has been improved.
- Some warnings removed from compilation time.
- Bugfix: Date was not properly calculated and UTC settings was not applied. That may create wrong date QSO when date changes due to UTC (TNX AC1DW).
- Bugfix: When adding a QSO, if the QSL is marked as received, KLog showed a SQL error.
- Bugfix: Table qsl_via needed to be renamed (TNX EA6ZS).
- Bugfix: Some DXCC status were nor properly calculated.
- Updated translations: Catalan (TNX Josep), Croatian (TNX M0NKC), Danish (TNX Joe), Spanish (EA4TV).
You can download KLog from:
Please wait some time if the browser returns a file not found error. It may be caused due to the mirrors need to update. The process could take up to 24h!
Thank you to the contributors of this version!
I hope you enjoy KLog!
Please join the mailinglist to discuss about KLog and review KLog in eHam (https://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/3118) if you like it! 🙂
Jaime, EA4TV http://jaime.robles.es