We can’t still forget about the war thar Russia is fighting against Ukraine.
We still need to show our disagreement with our leaders to push for a solution.
Changelog is the following:
Feb 2022 - 2.1
- Improvement: Changed the map provider to ESRI to be able to get Map legends in English.
- Improvement: Added two buttons to the map to change the zoom level.
- New feature: DX Spots coming from DXCluster can be sent to the map.
- Bugfix: Longitude was not properly calculated from a callsign.
- Translations: Spanish (EA4K).
This release brings a really requested feature, a map!
It is alreay possible to see the locators that you have workd or confirmed.
Feb 2022 - 1.9
- New feature: Map showing locators. (Closes #168)
- Bugfix: Mark QSL to be sent is not shown if QSL is sent on right click menu in the search widget. (Closes #387).
- Improvement: Query the radio after leaving manual mode (Closes #416).
- Improvement: Grids are now sorted on Grid stats for satellites. (Closes #424).
- Translations: Catalan (TNX Txema), Italian (TNX IU5HIU), Japanese (TNX JJ1TGT) & Spanish (EA4K).
Jan 2022 - 1.8.7
- Bugfix: Removed the hamlib test from the KLog start that was causing big delays.
- Bugfix: Serial speed was not saved to config file.
- Bugfix: eQSL Uploads problem solved (Closes #406).
- Bugfix: Connection to the radios were not being done properly (Closes #407) (Closes #379).
- Bugfix: SplitCheckBox was checked when coming from Setup (Closes #377).
- Bugfix: Entering a QRZ cleared the DX Gridsquare if it was previously entered (Closes #357).
- Bugfix: Imported QSOs add the default electronic QSL send info if configured.
- Bugfix: DXCC widget shows last Entity status after modifying a QSO (Closes #412).
- Bugfix: Hamlib is now stopped while editing a QSO (Closes #414).
- Bugfix: Hamlib on serial devices works ok. (Closes #355).
- Bugfix: RST is not changed on mode change when editing. (Closes #423).
- New feature: Added a Manual Mode checkbox to disable quickly hamlib & wsjtx integration.
- New feature: Added "Save" and "Cancel" button when editing a recorded QSO.
- Update: Developers mailing list address changed to email@example.com (Closes #421).
Jan 2022 - 1.8.6
- Bugfix: Net rig & FLRig hamlib connections were not working propertly. (Closes #339) (TNX W5PNY)
- Bugfix: Some prefixes were not properly detected. (Closes #371) (Closes #367).
- Bugfix: Serial Hamlib rigs were not properly working. (TNX W5PNY)
- Bugfix: QRZ.com was disabled if user was not subscribed. (TNX EA5WA)
- Bugfix: QRZ.com data was not updated if the boxes were already filled. (TNX EA5WA)
- Bugfix: Callsigns formet were not always properly checked.
- Improvement: Hamlib 4.4 in binary packages (macOS & Windows) tested also in Linux.
- Improvement: RTS & DTR are defined to OFF by default in hamlib.
- Improvement:KLog differenciates QRZ.com subcribed users from non subscribed. (TNX EA5WA)
Yet another bugfix release. This time this is the Changelog:
Oct 2021 - 1.8.5
- Bugfix: Station callsign was not shown on window title. (Closes #347)
- Bugfix: Received QSOs from LoTW were shown as to be sent. (Closes #358)
- Bugfix: Log was not properly ordered. (Closes #346) (TNX EA5WA)
- Improvement: Message of the mainwindow has been updated. (Closes #361)
- Improvement: Logs to be uploaded to LoTW are only shown from the current log. (Closes #362)
- Improvement: Logs to be uploaded to ClubLog are only shown from the current log. (Closes #363)
- New feature: It is now possible to enable/disable the callsign check. (Closes #186)
- Removed dead & commented code.
- Improved how mainCallsign & Station callsigns are used.
- QRZ.com queries are disabled if QRZ.com returns a non-subscribed user answer.
I will try not to release KLog 1.9 until I have cleared most of the bugs I have still pending to be fixed.
This time this is the Changelog:
Aug 2021 - 1.8.4
- Bugfix: In some situations callsigns were always shown as to be worked. (Closes #345)
- Bugfix: Double click on DXCC widget was not sending the DXCC QSOs to the search widget.
- Bugfix: Queued LoTW were not properly selected for upload. (Closes #354) (TNX EA5WA)
- Improvement: KLog start is optimized.
After receiving some comments and questions about how to compile KLog against Qt versions previous than 5.15.2 I decided to release a version that can be compiled with previous versions of Qt.
It also fixes some bugs and includes the release 1.8.2 that was only available for the Telegram groups users p
Anyway, the bug is fixed and here you have a new release 🙂
Check the Changelog for the details
Aug 2021 – 1.8.3
– Added some backport code so systems without Qt 5.15.2 can compile and use KLog.
– Bugfix: Selecting File->Export to ADIF was not showing all the possible QSOs to be exported.
Aug 2021 – 1.8.2- Bugfix: Updated the openSSL libraries for Windows users that was causing TLS errors on some connections. (Closes #342)
– Bugfix: Spanish typo (TNX (EA5WA) (Closes #341)
– Bugfix: Statistics were showing wrong numbers on DXCC/Grid per band (Closes #344)
Este sitio web utiliza cookies para que usted tenga la mejor experiencia de usuario. Si continúa navegando está dando su consentimiento para la aceptación de las mencionadas cookies y la aceptación de nuestra política de cookies, pinche el enlace para mayor información.plugin cookies
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.