Here it is! It took longer than expected but here it is KLog 2.3.
Oct 2022 - 2.3
- Improvement: Code optimization (TNX JohnS0819)
- Bugfix: Calls like EA4K/P were not identified as EA.
- Bugfix: Adding DXCluster servers was failing. (Closes #492) (TNX EA7IXM)
- Bugfix: When accepting changes on Settings, the settings were being readed twice, causing errors an delays. (Closes #495)
- Bugfix: QSOS with a lotw_qsl_sent status as NULL where not identified when queuing QSOs for LoTW. (closes #514)
- Improvement: Added the modes and propagation modes of ADIF 3.1.3 (Closes #509, #510)
- Improvement UI: Freq & RST labels have been reorganized for clarity.
- Improvement: Windows package updated to hamlib 4.4.
- Improvement: Minor UI changes in the Setup->misc tab.
- Improvement: Showing seconds in the QSO edit can be selected by the user.
- Improvement: LoTW upload process allows the user to select a specific locator to be uploaded to be matched with TQSL locations.
- Improvement: Changed how hamlib is initialized to speed-up the setup widget exit, specially for non-hamlib users.
- Improvement: Some code cleaning.
KLog 2.2 came with an big change on how KLog detects prefixes and DXX entities… but unfortunately there are some bugs still pending.
KLog 2.2.1 fixes some of the most important bugs.
Aug 2022 - 2.2.1
- Bugfix: Temporary bugfix for Setup eLog Page preventing crash on start. (Closes #489)
- Bugfix: Temporary quick fix to prevent call validation in some classes that may cause errors. (Opens #490)
- Bugfix: Config for real time for clublog was not properly managed.
- Bugfix: Calls like EA4K/MM were identified like Scotland, not maritime.
- Improvement: Code improvement in the Setup of eLogs.
- Tests: Tests for SetupPageElog added.
Here it is! It took longer than expected but here it is KLog 2.2.
Aug 2022 - 2.2
- Bugfix: DL was not properly shown in the DXCC status table (Closes #460) (TNX N6PAZ)
- Bugfix: Clublog QSO status export to file was not properly done.
- Bugfix: Removing first char in the callsign caused a crash. (Closes #455) (TNX G4MKT)
- Bugfix: Database was not beig properly created in first start.
- Bugfix: Changing the statistic widget crashed KLog. (Closes #484)
- Bugfix: Some prefixes were not properly identified.
- Bugfix: Fixed some database column name typos.
- Improvement: Callsign identification optimized.
- Improvement: The Debug logging has been improved, still much work TBD.
- Improvement: General code cleaning (coveralls.io)
- Improvement: General code cleaning (lgtm.com alerts)
- Improvement Distance is now stored for new QSO added or modified QSOs from the UI. (Closes #459).
- Map back to OSM to recover the map for raspberry & linux
- Translations: Spanish (EA4K).
We can’t still forget about the war thar Russia is fighting against Ukraine.
We still need to show our disagreement with our leaders to push for a solution.
Changelog is the following:
Feb 2022 - 2.1
- Improvement: Changed the map provider to ESRI to be able to get Map legends in English.
- Improvement: Added two buttons to the map to change the zoom level.
- New feature: DX Spots coming from DXCluster can be sent to the map.
- Bugfix: Longitude was not properly calculated from a callsign.
- Translations: Spanish (EA4K).
This release brings a really requested feature, a map!
It is alreay possible to see the locators that you have workd or confirmed.
Feb 2022 - 1.9
- New feature: Map showing locators. (Closes #168)
- Bugfix: Mark QSL to be sent is not shown if QSL is sent on right click menu in the search widget. (Closes #387).
- Improvement: Query the radio after leaving manual mode (Closes #416).
- Improvement: Grids are now sorted on Grid stats for satellites. (Closes #424).
- Translations: Catalan (TNX Txema), Italian (TNX IU5HIU), Japanese (TNX JJ1TGT) & Spanish (EA4K).
Jan 2022 - 1.8.7
- Bugfix: Removed the hamlib test from the KLog start that was causing big delays.
- Bugfix: Serial speed was not saved to config file.
- Bugfix: eQSL Uploads problem solved (Closes #406).
- Bugfix: Connection to the radios were not being done properly (Closes #407) (Closes #379).
- Bugfix: SplitCheckBox was checked when coming from Setup (Closes #377).
- Bugfix: Entering a QRZ cleared the DX Gridsquare if it was previously entered (Closes #357).
- Bugfix: Imported QSOs add the default electronic QSL send info if configured.
- Bugfix: DXCC widget shows last Entity status after modifying a QSO (Closes #412).
- Bugfix: Hamlib is now stopped while editing a QSO (Closes #414).
- Bugfix: Hamlib on serial devices works ok. (Closes #355).
- Bugfix: RST is not changed on mode change when editing. (Closes #423).
- New feature: Added a Manual Mode checkbox to disable quickly hamlib & wsjtx integration.
- New feature: Added "Save" and "Cancel" button when editing a recorded QSO.
- Update: Developers mailing list address changed to firstname.lastname@example.org (Closes #421).
Jan 2022 - 1.8.6
- Bugfix: Net rig & FLRig hamlib connections were not working propertly. (Closes #339) (TNX W5PNY)
- Bugfix: Some prefixes were not properly detected. (Closes #371) (Closes #367).
- Bugfix: Serial Hamlib rigs were not properly working. (TNX W5PNY)
- Bugfix: QRZ.com was disabled if user was not subscribed. (TNX EA5WA)
- Bugfix: QRZ.com data was not updated if the boxes were already filled. (TNX EA5WA)
- Bugfix: Callsigns formet were not always properly checked.
- Improvement: Hamlib 4.4 in binary packages (macOS & Windows) tested also in Linux.
- Improvement: RTS & DTR are defined to OFF by default in hamlib.
- Improvement:KLog differenciates QRZ.com subcribed users from non subscribed. (TNX EA5WA)
Yet another bugfix release. This time this is the Changelog:
Oct 2021 - 1.8.5
- Bugfix: Station callsign was not shown on window title. (Closes #347)
- Bugfix: Received QSOs from LoTW were shown as to be sent. (Closes #358)
- Bugfix: Log was not properly ordered. (Closes #346) (TNX EA5WA)
- Improvement: Message of the mainwindow has been updated. (Closes #361)
- Improvement: Logs to be uploaded to LoTW are only shown from the current log. (Closes #362)
- Improvement: Logs to be uploaded to ClubLog are only shown from the current log. (Closes #363)
- New feature: It is now possible to enable/disable the callsign check. (Closes #186)
- Removed dead & commented code.
- Improved how mainCallsign & Station callsigns are used.
- QRZ.com queries are disabled if QRZ.com returns a non-subscribed user answer.
Este sitio web utiliza cookies para que usted tenga la mejor experiencia de usuario. Si continúa navegando está dando su consentimiento para la aceptación de las mencionadas cookies y la aceptación de nuestra política de cookies, pinche el enlace para mayor información.plugin cookies
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.