As sometimes happen, after one update, there is another one to fix some bugs.
This time I am also releasing some other minor changes that I hope will improve the user experience.
Check the Changelog for the details.
August – 0.9.8.1 2
- Added the Es’hail / QO-100 satellite.
- UI: Satellite list, propagation modes and others are now shown sorted. (TNX Isabel)
- UI: Added default values to the infoWidget (Continent, Prefix, CQ, ITU…). (TNX Isabel)
- UI: RX/TX Freq in Satellite tab are also in red/black depending on the frequency being out/in of ham bands.
- UI: Mode selected is now changing the RST format and default values for some modes.
- Bugfix: Editing a QSO to remove a comment was not properly working. (TNX Isabel)
- Bugfix: Worked & Confirmed QSO numbers are now aligned in the Awards tab. (TNX Isabel)
- Bugfix: KLog.pro is now fixed to compile in Linux. (TNX KB2YSI)
- Bugfix: Improved how the DXMarathon was managed when disabled.
- Bugfix: Improved how DXCC Award was updated after one QSO was added. (TNX Isabel)
- Fixed a bug in the SQL update database.
You can download KLog from:
Thank you to the contributors of this version!
Don’t forget to join the KLog Telegram group to discuss on KLog!
También puedes unirte al grupo de Telegram de KLog en español.