As sometimes happen, after one update, there is another one to fix some bugs.
This time I am also releasing some other minor changes that I hope will improve the user experience.
Check the Changelog for the details.
August – 0.9.8.1 2
- Added the Es’hail / QO-100 satellite.
- UI: Satellite list, propagation modes and others are now shown sorted. (TNX Isabel)
- UI: Added default values to the infoWidget (Continent, Prefix, CQ, ITU…). (TNX Isabel)
- UI: RX/TX Freq in Satellite tab are also in red/black depending on the frequency being out/in of ham bands.
- UI: Mode selected is now changing the RST format and default values for some modes.
- Bugfix: Editing a QSO to remove a comment was not properly working. (TNX Isabel)
- Bugfix: Worked & Confirmed QSO numbers are now aligned in the Awards tab. (TNX Isabel)
- Bugfix: KLog.pro is now fixed to compile in Linux. (TNX KB2YSI)
- Bugfix: Improved how the DXMarathon was managed when disabled.
- Bugfix: Improved how DXCC Award was updated after one QSO was added. (TNX Isabel)
- Fixed a bug in the SQL update database.
You can download KLog from:
Thank you to the contributors of this version!
Please join the mailinglist to discuss about KLog and review KLog in eHam (https://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/3118) if you like it! 🙂
Don’t forget to join the KLog Telegram group to discuss on KLog!
También puedes unirte al grupo de Telegram de KLog en español.