KLog 0.9.7 is ready for release.
There is one main new feature and some other minor topics.
From KLog 0.9.7 you will be able to add, remove or edit satellites to the KLog DB and you will also be able to import or export satellites data lists.
The other thing that you will be able to do from now, it is to disable the DX-Marathon support. Some of the KLog users are not DX-Marathon followers and it is very convenient to be able to get rid of the DX-Marathon status, specially in the DX-Cluster!
As always, this is the changelog:
March – 0.9.7
- Bugfix: When clicking on Check updates, the dialog froze.
- Bugfix: Printing log is not longer showing band in the mode column.
- Updated the default date on date boxes to the current date.
- Improved the Frequency syncronization between Satellite tab and the main tab.
- Improved how default mode is calculated.
- Added Satellites widget in Setup.
- Updated translations: Catalan (TNX Txema), Danish (TNX Joe), Finnish (TNX Kristjan), French (F4HWL), German (TNX Burkhard), Spanish (EA4TV).
You can download KLog from:
Please wait some time if the browser returns a file not found error. It may be caused due to the mirrors need to update. The process could take up to 24h!
Thank you to the contributors of this version!
I hope you enjoy KLog!
Don’t forget to join the KLog Telegram group to discuss on KLog!