Category Archives: Bug
Today I was warned that some calls were not properly detected as valid. A look gave quickly the answer and I could fix and release 1.5.2. The Changelog says: Thank you and enjoy KLog!
The last month has been the month when KLog left Savannah after being hosted for many years. It’s been a weird story of a possible misunderstanding, an over reaction and the ego of a Savannah admin that was not able … Continue reading
I am releasing today KLog 1.4.6. It is a very special release, even if not too big, because the work has not been done by EA4K 🙂 KLog 1.4.6 changes have been coded by EA5WA who is working hard to … Continue reading
I have just released KLog 1.4.5. It is not including new features, just bug fixes and new modes and satellites added. January 2021 – 1.4.5 – Added the FST4 and FST4W modes. – Added the RS-44 satellite. – UI: Changed … Continue reading
I am releasing today KLog 1.4.4 with two bugfixes. It is a very quick release while working on 1.5. December – 1.4.4 Bugfix: QSOs received from WSJT-X may not be saved properly. Bugfix: ClubLog, eQSL.cc and QRZ.com were losing one … Continue reading
As previous times, after a release, with new features, there is a bugfix release. Today I am releasing 1.2.1 that arrives after some days of development during holiday time 🙂 This kind of releases never come with new features but … Continue reading
A few days ago I received a bug report from WB0OEW telling me that the date was not being properly updated when UTC was selected. It was not easy to detect that bug from Europe as we are so close … Continue reading
I have just released KLog 0.9.9.1 to fix a bug that caused bands and modes to be duplicated in the band and mode selector. Enjoy KLog!
After some reports of problems with the windows package of KLog 0.9.7.2, I have just updated the installer. The problem was caused because the previous installer was including a wrong version of the SQLite Qt library. It is fixed now. … Continue reading
I have just released 0.9.7.2 fixing a bug preventing the frequencies shown being higher than 99.999 MHz. As it was easy to fix and it could affect VHF and higher freqs users (satellite, EME operators…) I decided to release quickly.