Tag Archives: Bug
I have just released KLog 0.9.9.1 to fix a bug that caused bands and modes to be duplicated in the band and mode selector. Enjoy KLog!
After some reports of problems with the windows package of KLog 0.9.7.2, I have just updated the installer. The problem was caused because the previous installer was including a wrong version of the SQLite Qt library. It is fixed now. … Continue reading
I have just released 0.9.7.2 fixing a bug preventing the frequencies shown being higher than 99.999 MHz. As it was easy to fix and it could affect VHF and higher freqs users (satellite, EME operators…) I decided to release quickly.
KLog 0.9.7.1 is a bugfix release, it is not bringing any new feature, just fixing two bugs. The changelog is simple: March – 0.9.7.1 Bugfix: The frequency was not properly saved in the DB. (TNX KB2YSI) Bugfix: The QSO_DATE was … Continue reading
KLog 0.9.7 is ready for release. There is one main new feature and some other minor topics. From KLog 0.9.7 you will be able to add, remove or edit satellites to the KLog DB and you will also be able … Continue reading
This is a very quick release due to a bug that was found some days ago and I have decided to fix and relase as soon as possible. The changelog shows: December 2018 – 0.9.6 – Optimizing the Statistics widget. … Continue reading
Murphy has came to KLog 0.9.4 and just after releasing, I found a bug. Not too important, no data was lost and everything worked OK but the message that was shown to the user when a QSO was coming from … Continue reading
A new release has arrived! There is just one new feature and Kosovo, that has been added (as it was added by the ARRL to the DXCC list) but there are many bugfixes that improves the quality of KLog. Test … Continue reading
I have released a new release ONLY for Windows. Just for those of you that are curious, in the previous package the file containing the libraries to manage the database was missing and it was not possible to connect to … Continue reading