The last month has been the month when KLog left Savannah after being hosted for many years.
It’s been a weird story of a possible misunderstanding, an over reaction and the ego of a Savannah admin that was not able to recover from a complain…
It was really amazing that an admin of the Savannah GNU decided to delete the full KLog project and they were not supported even for a proper leave. They removed everything, including the sources, packages, mailing lists… everything! :-\
It’s been shown that https://savannah.nongnu.org/ is not a proper partner for free software as it is not reliable and hosting your project there is a risk for its availability as it depends on an admin personal decision.
Anyway, KLog is no longer hosted in Savannah, We still don’t have a mailing list but we do have the Telegram groups.
KLog 1.5.1 fixes some bugs and removes Savannah from the repository list to GitHub where KLog is happily hosted since a couple of months.
This is the changelog.
April 2021 – 1.5.1
- Added the GitHub repository to find new releases due to the issue with savannah.nongnu.org
- New feature: F4 toggles the real time status (on/off).
- Improvements on call identification management on user input.
- Bugfix: Editing removes QTH and name (Closes issue #113)
- Bugfix: Some complex calls (i.e. F/EA4K) were causing a crash unders some conditions.
- Bugfix: DX Entity of some complex calls where not properly identified. (Closes issue #8).
You can download this release here:
I hope you enjoy KLog!